Find your Social Roadmap
If you want to stay in touch, subscribe to my list for social media advice & ways to incorporate social into your day.
What is it?
A brand spanking new hour-long consulting product for people who aren’t set up in social media yet, but want to figure out exactly how to get started.
How much is it?
The Social Roadmap is a $99 one-hour consult with Sarah Allen, to discover the direction needed for their social presence. Brands don’t have the luxury of making mistakes in this very public space – get a professional to show you how.
How do you get it?
Conducted face-to-face, via phone or Skype, Sarah provides quality ideas based on where a brand needs to sit in the social stratosphere, including: what kind of strategy is needed, important tricks of the trade, detailed social channel analysis and ideas for creating compelling content.
What do you get?
- An hour with the Queen of Social to find your Social Roadmap
- Special introductory price of $99 (usually $149)
- Detailed advice based on your brand and marketing objectives
- Injection of energy and enthusiasm to help guide future social marketing activities
- Specialised troubleshooting to avoid common pitfalls when setting up your social presence
- Additional resources post-session to assist with incorporating social media into your working day
“Sarah’s Social Roadmap session was instrumental in helping me pull together a strategic action plan and feel confident that I was on the right track to utilising the appropriate social channels that best suited our organisation, objectives and audience.
“Sarah’s full of great ideas and her commitment and passion is to be admired. I highly recommend this session if you’re planning to enter into social media.”
- Anna Rodanski, Marketing Manager, Kolling Foundation
$99 introductory offer
Usually $149, the Social Roadmap consult is down to $99 as a special introductory offer. It’s different to Sarah’s extremely popular Hour of Power ($149) which is for people already busy in the social sandpit.
“I recommend Sarah to any organisation keen and dedicated to kickstarting their own social media strategy.”
- Benny Callaghan, CEO, School for Social Entrepreneurs
This is good for you if…
- You want to take the plunge with social media
- You want to establish the best social presence, first time
- You’re interested in new ways of communicating with customers
- You’re open to new ideas and technologies
This is not going to work if…
- You don’t want to put new ideas into action
- You want sales using social media only
- You’ve already set up your social presence – get an Hour of Power instead!
What would Sarah know?
Sarah Allen clocked up a decade’s experience in Communications, Public Relations, Events and Brand Management before delving into Social Marketing.
Ranked in the top ten of Australia’s Top 100 Tweepl, Sarah has orchestrated successful campaigns for Media140 and the FilmLife Project, delivered workshops to the School for Social Entrepreneurs Australia and the Green Building Council of Australia and advises SMB’s on social strategy.
Sarah has a double degree in Media / Communications and Arts (English major) from Sydney University.
What if we can’t get together face-to-face?
If you don’t live in Sydney, or if things get busy, we can talk on the phone or Skype.
“While I have little interest in social media, I understand that it is an important tool for promoting my business. However, Sarah has explained social media to me in luddite-appropriate terms and made my foray into this area much more painless than I could have ever expected (actually even fun!). I recommend her to anyone.”
- Dave Ingham, Founder, Rentachook
At $99, book em, Danno!